- The classes for every academic year will commence in the first week of June.
- Every year, students are admitted to classes I to VIII and XI through an admission test.
- Admission is based on eligibility criteria, conduct and availability of vacancies. Special consideration in matters of admission is given to the students of Catholic Community.
- The school authority reserves the right to refuse admission to a pupil without assigning the reason, to dismiss students whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory, whose conduct is harmful, whose parents show little interest in the progress of their ward.
- NB: The fees once paid will not be refunded in any case. A child, though admitted in the last month, has to pay the fees for the Term.
- For information regarding payment of fees and the formalities to be completed for admission, contact the Accounts Section/Administrative Office of the school over telephone (Tel. Nos. 0484-2736600/2736611).
Classes I to VIII
Details of the Admission Test, will be available in the school website in December/January and the registration can be done only through the ‘online’ portal of the school website. The test will be in April-May. Admission will be considered purely on the basis of the performance in the Admission Test and School Based Evaluation Certificate (Progress Report).
Admission will be confirmed only when the candidate appears for an interview before the Principal together with the parents. The original TC of the student from the school last attended, self-attested copy of Progress Report, self-attested copy of Birth Certificate and two passport size photographs must be submitted at the time of admission.
8.40am to 3.20pm
The Admission Test for class XI will be based on the candidate’s stream of option. Registration can be done only through the ‘online’ portal of the school website, the details of which will be available in the school website in December/January. The test will be in April-May. The admission for class XI and the choice of subjects/stream will be considered purely on the basis of the performance in the class X Board Examination, Admission Test and interview of the candidate before the principal together with the parents. On confirmation of admission, the original TC & Conduct Certificate of the student from the school last attended, self-attested copy of Mark Statement issued by the CBSE, self-attested copy of Migration Certificate (if any), self-attested copy of Birth Certificate and two passport size photographs must be submitted.
Groups offered at the Senior Secondary levelCLASS XI: STREAM COMBINATIONS
8.40am to 3.20pm